Free printable activities for kids!
New activities will be added regularly
(These printable worksheets are for classroom and personal use.)
Click on the image to view and download.
Farm Finger Puppets
Play Dough Activity Sheets
The Imagination Play Dough Recipe
- 2 cups plain flour (all purpose)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1.5 cups boiling water (adding more in increments if needed)
- food colouring (optional)
- few drops glycerine (optional- adds more shine!)
- Mix the flour, salt, cream of tartar and oil in a large mixing bowl
- Add the boiling water
- Stir continuously until it becomes a sticky, combined dough
- Add the food colouring and glycerine (both optional)
- Allow it to cool down then take it out of the bowl and knead it vigorously for a couple of minutes until all of the stickiness has gone. * This is the most important part of the process, so keep at it until it’s the perfect consistency!*
- (If it remains a little sticky then add a touch more flour until just right)
Now Play, Knead, Shape!
Make Your Own Water Colour Paints
Click on the image below to download the instruction!
Make Your Own Bubbles Solution!
The Basic Imagination Bubbles
1 Cup water
1 Tablespoon dishwashing liquid.
How to make bubbles: Combine the water and dishwashing liquid in a cup, bottle or dish. Stir gently and thoroughly to combine. Dip your bubble wand and get started!
The Unpoppable Imagination Bubbles
1 quart (4 cups) warm water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dishwashing liquid
How to make bubbles: Combine the sugar and the warm water. Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
Add the dishwashing liquid and stir again. Store in an airtight container.
The Crazy Indestructible Imagination Bubbles Recipe
1 cup warm water
2 tablespoons liquid dish or laundry detergent
1 tablespoon glycerin
1 teaspoon white sugar
How to make bubbles: Gently stir all ingredients together and store in a airtight container.
These bubbles have staying power! Given the right conditions you might lose sight of your bubblesbefore they pop!
The Imagination Rainbow Bubbles
1 part dishwashing liquid
1 part Jello brand (or generic) powder, any flavor/color
8 to 10 parts warm water
How to make bubbles: Gently combine all three ingredients. Avoid creating suds by mixing too vigorously. Suds will affect the “bubbliness” of your bubbles.
The Tear-Free Imagination Bubbles
1/4 cup tear-free baby shampoo
3/4 cup water
3 Tablespoons light corn syrup
How to make bubbles: Mix all ingredients, then wait for the bubbles to settle before using.
Singapore Mini Flag
The Amazing Maze
Easy does it Not too easy Real mazy
Colour by Numbers
Learning to Count